DLA Phillips Fox
When retail giant Foodstuffs, franchiser of PAK’nSAVE and other well-known grocery brands, went shopping for a dealmaker last year, they chose DLA Phillips Fox chairman Martin Wiseman. Wiseman, who has acted for the Foodstuffs entities for many years, was lead adviser to the merger parties on a deal that saw Foodstuffs Wellington – an industrial and provident society – and Foodstuffs Auckland, a company, create a merged cooperative with annual revenues of greater than NZ$6bn.
Partner, DLA Philipps Fox (1987)
Solicitor, DLA Philipps Fox (1983-1987)
|Years of Experience:
- Ranked by Chambers Asia-Pacific Guide 2014 as a leading corporate/commercial lawyer
- Named by Chambers Global as a leader in Corporate/Commercial (2005-2014)
- Named by Asialaw Leading Lawyers as a leader in Corporate Law (2006-2007)
- Named by Economy and International Financial Law Review as a leading insolvency and restructuring professional in the world following a peer review selection process (2005-2006)
- Board Member of Starship Foundation.
- Institute of Directors – full director accreditation
- Accredited Director, Institute of Directors in New Zealand (Inc) (2007-2012)
- LLB, University of Auckland, 1983
To view the complete feature on PDF, please click on NZ Lawyer Hotlist 2014