Overseas investment in New Zealand is a pain point for a lot of practitioners. The legal framework for overseas investors is complex as the Overseas Investment Office’s procedures are time-consuming, with many hoops for investors to jump through. LexisNexis has a tool designed to provide all the information an investor needs, in one place. Practical Guidance – Investing in New Zealand is an incomparable resource, compiled and written by industry experts.
- New Zealand has significant overseas investors interested in various sectors and sensitive assets.
- The Overseas Investment Office rejects applications for inadequate information or inaccuracies.
- Delays for investors most often come from rejected applications.
- Practical Guidance Investing in New Zealand has various modules written by industry experts.
- The tool has a multi-faceted, easy navigation system.
Complete the form below to download.