- Challenging and rewarding role working in an agile and open plan environment
- Great working culture, state of the art office located in Auckland’s CBD
- Take the next step and position yourself with NZ’s most loved dairy provider
Provide excellent administrative, time management and organisational support to the Director, Legal and the Director, Global Stakeholder Affairs
As the Personal Assistant to the Director, Legal and the Director, Global Stakeholder Affairs, you will enable the two Directors and their teams to manage demands, facilitate the most effective and efficient use of their time, and meet their key responsibilities and objectives.
You will be an instrumental member of these critical teams within Co-operative Affairs, juggling a busy and varied workload. No two days will be the same.
This role will also…
- Conduct effective and efficient diary management
- Ensure professional and timely turnaround of correspondences, papers, reports and presentations.
- Ensure appropriate systems are in place and maintained for effective database and knowledge management
- Develop clear agendas and record appropriate information from meetings, forums and events
- Schedule and organise significant meetings and events, as well as international and national travel arrangements
- Act as contact for various external stakeholders including legal firms
- Support regular reporting including expenses, accruals, purchase orders and cost centre management.
You have experience delivering support at a senior level and have an acute understanding of the confidential and discreet nature of the content you are managing.
Experience gained within a legal environment will be highly advantageous.
In addition, you have:
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail. You thrive in managing tight deadlines and juggling multiple demands while remaining calm under pressure
- Demonstrated knowledge and learning agility irrespective of technology, systems and processes (such as SAP, Fraedom, Outlook etc.)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional relationship management capability including the ability to build strong internal and external networks of relevant contacts
- Ability to make decisions based on sound judgement or escalate as appropriate
This is a key role, providing an opportunity to add value and make a significant impact across Fonterra’s Leal and Global Stakeholder Affairs Teams. Apply at your earliest convenience!
For more information, please contact Rosy Corrigan, Recruitment Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org.