Lane Neave has made 11 promotions, including one new special counsel and three new senior associates.
“All 11 promotions are well-deserved and are due recognition for their professional growth and dedication to our clients,” said Andrew Shaw, Lane Neave managing partner. “The promotions strengthen the firm’s national offering and ensure that Lane Neave has a high level of expertise across the country to support the diverse requirements of our clients.”
The promotions were announced after the firm elevated Joelle Grace and grew its partnership to 25.
The newly promoted Lane Neave lawyers are:
- Anna Walker (Property, Queenstown)
Hetish Lochan (Immigration, Queenstown)
- Jackie Frampton (Building and construction, Christchurch)
- Michelle Needham (Property, Queenstown)
- Rebecca Cook (Building and construction, Auckland)
- Kristina Sutherland (Corporate, Christchurch)
- Jaxon Grieve (Property, Christchurch)
- Ken Huang (Immigration, Auckland)
- Whitney Moore (Corporate, Christchurch)
- Danita Ferreira (Corporate, Christchurch)
- Holly Struckman (Employment, Auckland)