An Australian lawyer was promoted to partner in DWF’s annual promotions round.
Damian Hegarty, who is based in the firm’s Brisbane office, is the only partner to be promoted by DWF outside of the UK. Hegarty specialises in occupational health and safety law matters.
Hegarty’s promotion comes after DWF’s recent merger in Australia
. The firm also has offices in Melbourne and Sydney.
In total, the firm has promoted 38 of its people to senior roles. The other new partners are:
- Eileen Pathiraja (London)
- Fiona Matthews (Liverpool)
- Giles Kellner (Liverpool)
- Paul Donnelly (Birmingham)
- Rhys Sanchez (London)
- Christian Hellmund (Leeds)
- Jonathan Smith (Newcastle)
- Lisa Stavropoulos (Manchester)
DWF has also promoted nine new directors. They are:
- Amanda Stipetic (Leeds)
- Lindsay Ogunyemi (Glasgow)
- Lorraine Rowland (Dublin)
- Lisa Sanzeri (Liverpool)
- Jo Baker (Liverpool)
- Simon Belfield (Manchester)
DWF’s connected services division also has new directors. They are Jonathan Robinshaw and Lionel Marcus. Specialist litigation lawyer Duraid Al-Musaid has also been promoted to manager in Leeds.
DWF opens in Milan with 16-strong team
UK firm expands in Australia with merger