Simon Collett is no stranger to community causes. The Tauranga lawyer acts as a board member at the Bay of Plenty Cricket Association Inc and is a member of the YMCA’s National Board (sitting in Wellington). As if this wasn’t enough devotion to charitable initiatives, the partner at Holland Beckett is also trustee of a number of other charity-related organisations and an associate member of the Institute of Logistics and Transport in New Zealand.
Collett specialises in property and trusts, with an emphasis on mortgagee sales, residential and retirement developments, rental property portfolios and Public Works Act matters.
Partner, Holland Beckett (1999)
Solicitor, Cairns Slane (1998-1999)
|Years of Experience:
- The Bay of Plenty Cricket Association Incorporated (Board Member)
- Pukehinahina Charitable Trust - Chair
- YMCA's National Board (previous board member)
- YMCA Tauranga (previous board member for 11 years)
- Institute of Logistics and Transport in New Zealand - Associate Member (a National Section of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport)
LLB, BA Law and History, Victoria University (1992-1997)
||Married to Rana, and they have 3 sons.
To view the complete feature on PDF, please click on NZ Lawyer Hotlist 2014