’s head of corporate and commercial has had another productive year, capped by a role advising China’s Bright Dairy & Food Company on the NZ$120m IPO of Synlait Milk.
“He’s a very dynamic dealmaker – hungry and really solution-focused; very keen to find ways to get through problems. He’s just a very effective and energetic dealmaker,” said one source.
Other significant recent deals for Pollard include advising Craigs Investment Partners, First NZ Capital, Forsyth Barr, and Macquarie Capital on the $155m block trade of Quadrant Private.
Partner, Simpson Grierson
6 years at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in London
|Years of Experience:
Over 20 years of experience in corporate law
- The International Who's Who of Capital Markets Lawyers 2014 - Leading Lawyer
- Asia Pacific Legal 500 Corporate/M&A 2014 - Recommended Lawyer
- Chambers Global Corporate/Commercial 2014 - Leading Lawyer
- IFLR1000 Mergers & Acquisitions 2013 - Leading Lawyer
- PLC Which Lawyer? Corporate/M&A 2013 - Leading Lawyer
- PLC Which Lawyer? Private Equity and Venture Capital 2013 - Leading Lawyer
New Zealand Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (NZVCA) - Board member
||Married with three children
To view the complete feature on PDF, please click on NZ Lawyer Hotlist 2014