Contract Law Masterclass
Event completed 2 March 2016
Build your skills and understanding in this important area of law and achieve the best outcome for your organisation or client throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Pre-contract negotiations: Techniques to get the best outcome
- Best-in-class drafting techniques: Ensure clauses and contracts are clear and enforceable
- Breach, repudiation, cancellation and insolvency
- Judicial developments: How courts have been treating contract matters
- Indemnities and exclusion clauses and the approach of NZ courts
- Remedies for unconscionable behaviour and unfair contracts in business
- Essential, implied and unacceptable terms
This masterclass satisfies the Ongoing Legal Education CPD Rules (2013).
Please contact Jess Cockley at email@example.com for more information.
Here's what some of our delegates said:
Execellent! Covered a range of topical areas - Legal Advisor, New Plymoth District Council
Great - very valuable. Well organised and speakers were of high standard - Legal Advisor, BurgerFuel
Very positive! - Partner, Keegan Alexander
Great! Good range of topics - Solicitor, Meredith Connell